Addolcitore Dayton Slim 12 lt
This product is no longer in stock
Usually the processing times for this product are 2/3 working weeks from the order.
- Model water softener Dayton Slim 12
- The system consists of a GRP cylinder and a polyethylene body
- Utilities: apartment with 1/2 people
- The performance of the water softener mainly depends on the hardness of the water. For this reason we recommend that you also look at ours table to choose the softener best suited to your needs.
- It reduces the costs for cleaning and descaling products by 50%, increasing the performance of hot water and heating systems. Furthermore, thanks to the use of limescale-free water, your taps, sinks, bathrooms, and shower windows will remain shiny as new.
- Dayton uses a volumetric valve that allows 4 different ways of regenerating the resins:
- 1) Chronometric regeneration: once the programmed number of days has elapsed, the valve starts regeneration.
- 2) Immediate volumetric regeneration: when the passage of a certain quantity of softened water is reached.
- 3) Delayed volumetric regeneration: when the softened water volume has reached the set quantity, the valve
- regenerates on the same day, during the time that has been set.
- 4) Mixed volumetric regeneration: similar to delayed regeneration, but allows you to program a regeneration of
safety after the number of days programmed.
- For food purposes, we recommend installing an automatic resin disinfection system together with the softener as required by Ministerial Decree No. 443 21/12/1990. This device prevents the proliferation of bacterial charges inside the exchange resin equipment. Its operation takes place during the regeneration phase of the resins: when the brine is sucked, and the disinfection system activates the electrolysis that produces free chlorine to disinfect the resins.
- Included in the price: BY-PASS for hardness adjustment
How softening works
Dayton is a low-salt household appliance, which is used for softening hard water. Softening takes place through the use of strong cationic resins, which exchange the ions responsible for the hardness and formation of limestone: calcium (Ca2 +) and magnesium (Mg2 +), with sodium ions (Na +). During the ion exchange, the resins gradually lose the sodium ions, which are transferred to the water, and consequently their softening power gradually decreases. For this reason, softeners need to regenerate the resins with a wash consisting of a concentrated solution of water and sodium chloride (table salt), also called "brine". This resin regeneration phase is completely managed by a valve which can be mechanical or electronic.
|Softener model||Dayton Slim 12 lt|
|Apartment users||1/2 people|
|Softener resins||12 liters|
|Salt consumption for regeneration||1.00 kg / salt|
|Volumetric valve||with 4 types of regeneration: chronometric, immediate, delayed and mixed|
|Water consumption for regeneration||60 liters|
|Quantity of water treated for regeneration||35 ° f-1,400m3, 40 ° f-1,225m3, 45 ° f-1,088m3, 50 ° f-0,980m3, 60 ° f-0,816m3|
|Scope of work||0.50 m³ / h|
|Capacity (max)||0.70 m³ / h|
|Mixer valve to adjust the hardness at the outlet||✔|
|Exchange capacity||49ºfh x m³|
|Pressure (min / max)||2.5 - 8 bar|
|Temperature (min / max)||4 - 35 ° C|
|Water inlet / outlet||3/4 "M|
|Dimensions (cm)||24 (L) x 42 (W) x 83.5 (H)|
|Certifications||CE, NSF, DM25 of 07.02.12, DM 174 of 06.04.04 Italian Ministry|