Filtro Oceano Carbon Block estruso 5 m - Medium 24.000 lt
Normally the processing times for this product are 24 / h working from the order.
For orders of more units, please contact us to ensure real availability.
- Oceano Extruded Carbob Block Medium filter
- Filtration capacity: 5 micron
- Removes from water: suspended substances greater than 5 µm, chlorine and derivatives, organohalogen compounds, organic substances and metal compounds.
- Waterline Bayo attack. It is compatible with the Everpure QL2B filter head
It adopts extruded Carbon Block technology with 5 micron filtration degree.
Installation and use
Bayonet mount for Waterline Bayo, Everpure QL2B and similar heads.
Vertical or horizontal installation with the aid of cartridge support clips.
1) Before removing the filter, close the water inlet and eliminate the pressure in the circuit by opening the downstream tap.
2) Rotate the exhausted filter 90 ° clockwise, then remove the cartridge from the head.
3) Insert the new filter, after removing the protective cap, and turn it 90 ° counterclockwise.
4) Open the inlet valve and dispense water to activate the new filter for at least 3 minutes.
After short periods of inactivity, run water before taking it out for drinking.
In case of prolonged non-use, disinfect the system.
Composite structure filter (dm 25/2012, ex dm 443/990 art.2 paragraph 8) for drinking water treatment in derogation with arsenic parameter
Do not use where the water is microbiologically hazardous or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection upstream and after the system.
|Filter model||Extruded Carbon Block 5 µm|
|Action||removes suspended substances greater than 5 µm, chlorine and derivatives, organohalogen compounds, organic substances and metal compounds from the water.|
|Filter technology||Extruded Carbon Block|
|Capacity (max)||8 liters / minute|
|Temperature (min / max)||2 - 39 ° C|
|Filtration capacity||5 microns|
|Treatment capacity||31200 liters|
|DM 25/2012 certification||technical provisions concerning equipment for the treatment of drinking water. EU Regulation 10/2011 concerning plastic materials and objects intended to come into contact with food products.|
|DM 174/2004 certification||regulation concerning the materials and objects that can be used in fixed installations for the collection, treatment, adduction and distribution of water intended for human consumption.|
|Filter body material||PP|