Oceano Sediment PP 5µm filter - Small 14.300 lt
Normally the processing times for this product are 24 / h working from the order.
For orders of more units, please contact us to ensure real availability.
- Ocean Sediment Filter PP Small
- Filtration capacity: 5 micron
- Removes from water: suspended and sedimentable substances such as silt, sands, scales of oxides and foreign bodies in general.
- Waterline Bayo attack. It is compatible with the Everpure QL2B filter head
It adopts a filtration technology on special blown polypropylene (Melt Blown) in compliance with current regulations. To be used as pre-filtration in order to preserve utilities or other filters with a lower filtration degree, from clogging and obstructions caused by suspended particles.
Installation and use
Bayonet mount for Waterline Bayo, Everpure QL2B and similar heads.
Vertical or horizontal installation with the aid of cartridge support clips.
1) Before removing the filter, close the water inlet and eliminate the pressure in the circuit by opening the downstream tap.
2) Rotate the exhausted filter 90 ° clockwise, then remove the cartridge from the head.
3) Insert the new filter, after removing the protective cap, and turn it 90 ° counterclockwise.
4) Open the inlet valve and dispense water to activate the new filter for at least 3 minutes.
After short periods of inactivity, run water before taking it out for drinking.
In case of prolonged non-use, disinfect the system.
Composite structure filter (dm 25/2012, ex dm 443/990 art.2 paragraph 8) for drinking water treatment in derogation with arsenic parameter
Do not use where the water is microbiologically hazardous or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection upstream and after the system.
|Filter model||Sediments PP 5 µm|
|Action||removes any suspended substances and sediments from the water such as silt, sands, oxide flakes and foreign bodies in general.|
|Filter technology||filtration on special blown polypropylene (Melt Blow)|
|Capacity (max)||5 liters / minute|
|Temperature (min / max)||2 - 39 ° C|
|Filtration capacity||5 microns|
|Treatment capacity||14300 liters|
|Usage||to be used as pre-filtration in order to preserve utilities or other filters with a lower filtration degree, from clogging and obstructions caused by suspended particles.|
|DM 25/2012 certification||technical provisions concerning equipment for the treatment of drinking water. EU Regulation 10/2011 concerning plastic materials and objects intended to come into contact with food products.|
|DM 174/2004 certification||regulation concerning the materials and objects that can be used in fixed installations for the collection, treatment, adduction and distribution of water intended for human consumption.|
|Filter body material||PP|