Filtro Oceano Anti-Nitrates 5m - Medium 870 litri
Normally the processing times for this product are 24 / h working from the order.
For orders of more units, please contact us to ensure real availability.
- Oceano Nitrate Medium Filter
- Filtration capacity: 5 micron
- Removes from water: any suspended microparticles and nitrates.
- Waterline Bayo attack. It is compatible with the Everpure QL2B filter head
It consists of a column of ion exchange resins characterized by an exceptional selectivity towards nitrates and a module for the treatment of resins and any microparticles in suspension. The resin used - Strongly Basic Anionic - is characterized by a porous structure that allows an excellent kinetic exchange, a high resistance to physical, thermal and osmotic shocks, as well as to organic fouling. Its composition complies with current regulations governing food processing processes.
Installation and use
Bayonet mount for Everpure QL2B and similar heads.
Vertical or horizontal installation with the aid of cartridge support clips.
1) Before removing the filter, close the water inlet and eliminate the pressure in the circuit by opening the downstream tap.
2) Rotate the exhausted filter 90 ° clockwise, then remove the cartridge from the head.
3) Insert the new filter, after removing the protective cap, and turn it 90 ° counterclockwise.
4) Open the inlet valve and dispense water to activate the new filter for at least 3 minutes.
After short periods of inactivity, run water before taking it out for drinking.
In case of prolonged non-use, disinfect the system.
Composite structure filter (dm 25/2012, ex dm 443/990 art.2 paragraph 8) for drinking water treatment in derogation with arsenic parameter
Do not use where the water is microbiologically hazardous or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection upstream and after the system.
|Filter model||Anti-Nitrates 5 µm|
|Action||removes any suspended microparticles and nitrates from the water.|
|Filter technology||It consists of a column of ion exchange resins characterized by an exceptional selectivity towards nitrates and a module for the treatment of resins and any microparticles in suspension.|
|Capacity (max)||1.50 liters / minute|
|Temperature (min / max)||2 - 39 ° C|
|Filtration capacity||5 microns|
|Treatment capacity||1035 liters (l 30mg / NO3) 775 liters (l 40mg / NO3) 620 liters (l 50mg / NO3)|
|DM 25/2012 certification||technical provisions concerning equipment for the treatment of drinking water. EU Regulation 10/2011 concerning plastic materials and objects intended to come into contact with food products.|
|DM 174/2004 certification||regulation concerning the materials and objects that can be used in fixed installations for the collection, treatment, adduction and distribution of water intended for human consumption.|
|Filter body material||PP|