Pump for sanitization with self-priming recirculation
Normally the processing times for this product are 24 / h working from the order.
For orders of more units, please contact us to ensure real availability.
Self-aspirating bi-directional pump side liquid ring, with star geometry impeller. This particular type of hydraulic discovery gives it an extraordinary self-aspirating capacity even in the presence of a discontinuous availability of liquid at the suction (presence of air or other gases).
It is exclusively indicated for the transfer of filtered liquids for: agriculture, oenology, boating, gardening.
The liquids to be transferred must be neutral and clean, or contain a percentage of solids (0.2-0.5% max) having characteristics of hardness and granulometry such as not to wear the internal surfaces of the pump.
In extreme cases, a fine mesh filter mounted on the suction line may be useful.
The applied technology is synonymous with greater reliability and duration; food liquids are decanted with greater safety.
- Maximum temperature of the pumped liquid: + 35 ° C
- Maximum geodetic suction height: -4m without foot valve, -9m with foot valve and full suction pipe
- Maximum operating pressure developed on the pump by the hydraulic system in which it works: +4 bar
- Relative air humidity during operation: max 95%
- Permitted voltage variation: 5%
- CE declaration of conformity
- 230 V - 50 Hz
- 1700 liters / hour
- 0.5 HP
- 2850 rpm
- 340 W
- Dimensions (cm): 12 (L) x 23 (P) x 19 (H)
- Weight: 5 kg
Cleaning and maintenance
When the pump has been used to transfer a dirty or corrosive liquid, it must run for a few minutes by transferring clean water. To clean the pump externally, use a dry cloth.